- This introductory lesson will teach participants how to make a ‘live edge’ charcuterie board using fundamental woodworking techniques. We will do this by teaching how to transform a rough sawn tree into a finished product, all while demonstrating safe & proper use of shop tools. Each participant will walk away a unique charcuterie board made from locally harvested wood. Snacks will be provided!
- Learn safe & proper use of the following tools: Table saw, Planer, Jointer, Chop saw, Table router, orbital sander, power drill
- Learn how to identify different species of wood
- Learn how to read grain direction on lumber
- Experience the satisfaction of making your own charcuterie board
Charcuterie Board Workshop - June 11