- This introductory lesson will teach participants how to make a ‘live edge’ charcuterie board with a custom laser engraving. We will do this by teaching fundamental woodworking techniques which transform a rough sawn tree into a finished product, all while demonstrating safe & proper use of shop tools. Each participant will walk away with a custom engraved design on their hand shaped serving board. Snacks will be provided!
- Learn safe & proper use of the following tools: Table saw, Planer, Jointer, Table router, orbital sander, power drill, laser engraver
- Learn how to identify different species of wood
- Learn how to read grain direction on lumber
- Experience the satisfaction of making your own custom serving board
Laser Engraving Class - May 14th
Out of Stock